What are they?
Whiteheads nose-Whitehead not necessarily come in the nose but in various parts of the face and to remove whiteheads need to know about them.
These are bags that harden fat below the skin as a result of too much of the substance accumulated in the pores. They are embedded deep within and are more difficult to remove the blackheads.Son very sensitive if they are whiteheads- blackheads on his nose.
Comedonica Acne (vulgaris) or whiteheads is an artificial mild acne, inflamed papules accompanied by modest-sized. This Comedonica acne (vulgaris) has little or no inflation in the skin.
The whiteheads are small yellowish or whitish elevations (bumps) that are preferentially located on the face, most often on the forehead. It usually begins between 15 and 17 years, with the forehead and cheek areas of greater choice. The whiteheads is the essential and typical lesions of acne.
It is a structure formed by sebum secreted by the sebaceous gland mixed with keratin from the surface region of the follicle, melanin, bacterial structures and sometimes hair rudiment.
• Clean the skin with mild soap and water morning and evening. It is recommended that this routine is not carried more than four times a day, as it may dry out the skin significantly.
• Dry the face, back or pressure affected areas with a towel, never carving.
• Use the special cleaners for the face (astringent lotions) should have very oily skin, since only then is it possible to remove impurities that soap can not remove.
• Keep hair clean, especially if you are fat, which can carry particles that clog the pores.
• Moisturize frequently to the affected skin on face and body with nonfat products.
• Include more fruits and water in the daily diet, and moderate consumption of sweets, soft drinks and very fatty or fried foods.
• Use hypoallergenic cosmetics and cleansers, that is, are formulated to not cause allergic reactions.
Whiteheads removal treatment
This mask removes whiteheads and is a good remedy for pimples.
For a mask needed 35 grams of high quality paraffin. Boil the wax and apply it immediately with a brush. As soon as the layer has been hardened, you reapply the brush across the face. Vacated areas of the eyes, eyelids and lips. After twenty minutes the mask is removed. The pores are opened and removed impurities from the skin. Clean the face with a cotton swab dipped in lemon water. Then wash the face with cold water.
This mask should only be done once a month.
Natural Home remedies often require perseverance and to see some improvement, we must continue for a long period of time. At the same time, it is likely that the results are not exactly the same in every individual and every organization, every skin and every brand is different. Therefore it is likely that for some people the results are better or become visible sooner than others.
As another effective method that should be performed three times a week following this link:
How to remove whiteheads or rid blackheads from the nose?